The Pacific Cutlery rescue knife has been designed using a 440C stainless steel positive locking, curved serrated blunt tip blade. The overlaid G10 scale plate handles provide exceptional comfort and durability in all situations..
Designed as a multi-function rescue tool it incorporates a rear window punch and an integrated seat belt cutter that has been built into the rear of the handle for convenient use which is primarily used for cutting seatbelts twine and fabric materials.
The Pacific Cutlery rescue knife also features a strong stainless steel rear pocket clip for convenient attachment to clothing or belts allowing convenient carriage anywhere, anytime.
- Black in color
- Rounded safety tip
- Serrated fine blade
- Rear window punch
- Positive lock locking device
- Lanyard hole in rear of handle
- Rear stainless steel pocket clip
- Durable stainless 440C folding blade
- Integrated rear seat belt cutter built into handle
- Dual oversize thumb stubs for one handed opening
- Durable G10 scale plated handles
- Weight. 165g
- Blade length. 8.5cm
- Overall length. 20.7cm
- Closed length. 12.9cm